Data protection is one of the most important issues for Frech Tools Poland Company.
Starting with May 25th, 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and the European Council (EU) 2016/679 from April 27th, 2016 regarding the protection of personal data and data flow (GDPR) has come into force. Therefore, we kindly inform you about the principles of how we process your data.
In agreement to art. 13 paragraph 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the European Council (EU) 2016/679 from April 27th, 2016 on data protection and data flow and cancellation of Directive 95/46/WE, I inform you that:
- The administrator of data is Frech Tools Poland Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at St. Księdza Jerzego Popiełuszki 1, 58-260 Bielawa,
- Data will be processed according to art. 6 paragraph 1 b of the Regulation only for the specified goals:
- Marketing actions,
- Presenting offers,
- Completing sales and actions before concluding a contract,
- Further contacts that guarantee proper execution of completed sale (contacting in case of complaints or warranty reports),
- Financial and accounting – processing is necessary in order to execute the principles of law including taxes, art 74 Act on Accounting as long as it is required by tax law.
- As a result of the above-mentioned goals, intermediary subjects that are executing for the administrator obligations derived from the contract may become the recipients of your data, e.g.:
- Other institutions performing complaints or warranty issues,
- IT service providers,
- Legal offices.
Also, we inform you that no consent from your side on sharing your data with other subjects may result in a lack of possibility to conclude a contract or provide complaint services or dealing with warranty issues.
- Your data will be processed in the period:
- Of duration of the contract,
- Of dealing with complaints,
- Of dealing with warranty issues,
- Specified by tax regulations.
- You have the right to access your data and correct or delete them, limit their processing; the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the compatibility with the right to process (if processing takes places on the basis of consent) which was done on the basis of consent before the withdrawal, the right to complain to Data Protection Office if you consider that data processing breaches the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the European Council (EU) 2016/679 from April 27th, 2016 on protection of natural persons concerning personal data processing and data flow and the cancellation of Directive 95/46/WE,
- Your data will be processed automatically and traditionally.